The 100 Black Men of Omaha is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives! ‐ a 24‐hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The online giving holiday will take place May 23 from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining over 800 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the bonus dollars we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prizes.
Omaha Gives! is a one‐day event led by the Omaha Community Foundation to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits through online fundraising. It is a community‐wide event to show off Omaha’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this city great. Learn more at OmahaGives24.org.
How can you help the “100” during Omaha Gives!?
- Schedule a gift! For your convenience, you can schedule gifts between now and May 22. We encourage your to donate early if you cannot participate on May 23.
- Donate to us on May 23rd!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to the “100” during Omaha Gives! on May 23 and that you need their help.
- Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us win matching and prize funds.
- Check us out! Live on Facebook May 23rd
- 100 Breakfast Hour @ 9:00 AM
- Power Lunch @ 12 Noon
- Dinner Match Hour @ 6:00 PM
- Save the date. May 23, 2018 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your excitement for the “100” throughout the day.
- Thank you for your support! Thank you for your ongoing support of the “100.” We can’t wait to see the Omaha community band together to give.
Support the 100 Black Men of Omaha!